Read our latest community messages here.
The College is closely following expert national and international information regarding the outbreak of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and is acting proactively to protect the health and safety of the community.
We are diligently following all of the recommendations and guidelines of the CDC, WHO, NYC Department of Health, and other local and state health authorities, and will continue to do so as the situation evolves. The College is operating with remote instruction and business operations through the end of the spring 2020 semester.
We will update this page as necessary to reflect all new information and guidance as available. Please review the important information provided on these pages.
|Student Resources||Faculty Resources||Staff Resources|
|Tips for Online Learning|
|Communications from MMC||FAQs|
|MMC’s Actions||COVID-19 Resources|
|Regarding Travel||Response Team|
|Latest Issue of MMCONLINE Newsletter|
The following resources will have the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19:
- CDC Info on Coronavirus Disease 2019
- CDC Travel Advisories
- CDC Guidance on Community Mitigation Efforts
- World Health Organization (WHO) Info about Coronavirus Disease
- Johns Hopkins University has set up a disease spread mapping application tracking the novel coronavirus in real-time.
- NYC Department of Health Info about Coronavirus Disease
- How to Clean Your Phone to Help Protect Against Coronavirus
Updates from MMC regarding COVID-19
The College continues to send community-wide updates with any new, critical information. All of these communications are available in your MMC email account and can also be found here.