Updates Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Please view our Restart webpages here for the latest information about the COVID-19 pandemic and the College’s reopening plans.
The COVID-19 global pandemic has upended lives and altered the world in which we live, learn, and work. President Walk has established a Presidential Task Force to Restart MMC to prepare for the new educational environment ahead. The College is closely following local and state guidance and directives and is acting proactively to protect the health and safety of the community.
To share suggestions, concerns, or questions with the Task Force, please submit a comment through our Idea Catcher.
We will update this page as necessary to reflect all new information and guidance as available. Please review the important information provided on these pages.
|Student Resources||Faculty Resources||Staff Resources|
|Tips for Online Learning|
|Communications from MMC||FAQs|
|MMC’s Actions||COVID-19 Resources|
|Regarding Travel||Response Team|
|Latest Issue of MMCONLINE Newsletter|
The following resources will have the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19:
- CDC Info on Coronavirus Disease 2019
- CDC Travel Advisories
- CDC Guidance on Community Mitigation Efforts
- World Health Organization (WHO) Info about Coronavirus Disease
- Johns Hopkins University has set up a disease spread mapping application tracking the novel coronavirus in real-time.
- NYC Department of Health Info about Coronavirus Disease
- How to Clean Your Phone to Help Protect Against Coronavirus
Updates from MMC regarding COVID-19
The College continues to send community-wide updates with any new, critical information. All of these communications are available in your MMC email account and can also be found here.