MMC’s College-wide Emergency Operations Plan defines a clear incident command system structure that is designed to enable efficient, effective, and reliable emergency response.
There is a clearly designated Response Team that activates in the event of an emergency. The Response Team is comprised of the President, the Incident Commander, the Emergency Core Team (ECT), and the Enterprise Preparedness and Response Team (EPRT).
MMC’s Response Team has been activated since January 27, 2020 due to considerations and potential impacts related to COVID-19. Membership on this team is outlined below.
Incident Commander (in rotation)
- Executive Director of Business Operations + Real Estate
- AVP Strategic Initiatives
- Dean of Students
- AVP Human Resources
Emergency Core Team (ECT)
- Associate Director Campus Safety (Safety Officer)
- AVP Academic Administration (Logistics Section Chief)
- Dean of Students (Planning Section Chief)
- AVP Strategic Initiatives (Alternate Planning Section Chief)
- Vice President for Institutional Advancement (Public Information Officer)
- Senior Director of Communications (Alternate PIO)
- Special Assistant to the President (Liaison Officer)
- Associate Controller and Director of Finance (Finance and Admin Officer)
Enterprise Preparedness and Response Team (EPRT)
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Faculty
- Vice President for Enrollment Management & Marketing
- Vice President for Finance and Administration/CFO
- Assistant Vice President for Human Resources
- Chief Diversity Officer/Title IX Coordinator
- Senior Director of IT Infrastructure and Operations
- Director of Facilities
- Director of Counseling and Wellness Center
- Director of Residence Life
- Director of Food Service
- Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Study Abroad Coordinator
Questions for the Response Team? Contact email@example.com.