- All renters are required to use MMC’s on-campus Dining Service Provider, Chartwells.
- Alcohol must be purchased by the renter and a licensed bartender, contracted through Chartwells, is required for events serving alcohol.
- Facilities, Campus Safety and other staffing needs may be required at an additional cost depending on group size and set-up needs.
- Facilities Staff at $50/hr, (2) Staff minimum, 4-Hr Shift minimum
- Campus Safety Staff at $26/hr, 6-Hr Shift minimum
- Media Services are provided for an additional fee (laptop, projector, remote, screen, CD player, TV/VCR/DVD).
- 15% Discount offered to Members of the MMC Community.
Furniture on-site is provided for an additional fee:
- 72 inch round tables
- Folding chairs
- Six foot tables
- Eight foot tables
- High-top/low-top cocktail tables
- Lecterns - wood & Lucite
- Portable rolling whiteboard
- Office Supplies are not included in the rental, i.e. chalk, dry-erase markers, pen/pencils, notepads, etc.
- Any furniture outside the above list must be rented by the renter.
** You can learn more about the specifics of all our Available Spaces by scrolling down to the bottom of the webpage or clicking here.
** To submit a rental request, please complete the form below.
- SMART Classrooms - (18) classrooms available
- Rental rate: $40/hr
- All classrooms equipped with tablet desks and built-in technology; i.e. Flat screen TVs, projection equipment and variations of white/blackboards
- WiFi and Network access available for additional fee.
- Capacity of classrooms range from 15-28.
PERFORMANCE STUDIOS (Dance)
- Rental rate: $55/hr
- Lower Level Dance Studio (24’ x 40’) - sprung Marley floor, built-in ballet barres
- Nugent 453 (689 sq. ft.) - Marley floor (not sprung), no built-in ballet barres
- Nugent 457 (22’ x 52’) - sprung Marley floor, built-in ballet barres
- Nugent 459 (20’ x 34’) - sprung Marley floor, no built-in ballet barres
- Nugent 460 (25’ x 52’) - sprung Marley floor, built-in ballet barres
- Carson 507 (30.5’ x 18’) - sprung Marley floor, no built-in barres
- Mirrored walls, sprung Marley floor and ballet barres.
- DANCE GROUPS: No rosin or tap shoes permitted in the Dance Studios.
Regina Peruggi Room
- Location: Carson Hall, 2nd Floor
- Rental rate: $70/hr
- Best for lectures, cocktail receptions, workshops, small readings and gatherings.
- Approximately 28’ x 35’
- Traditional décor and hardwood floor with carpets.
- Max occupancy: 72
The Great Hall
- Location: Carson Hall, 1st Floor
- Rental rate: $110/hr
- Best for receptions, conferences, dance rehearsals and informal performances.
- Approximately 39’ x 77’
- Closeable Sound-proof partition splits the room into The Great Hall West (39’ x 45’) and The Great Hall East (39’ x 32’) - square footage provided as needed.
- Two Dressing Rooms attached, 15ppl capacity each.
- Two mirrored walls, sprung Marley floor and (16) Ballet barres.
- Max occupancy: 400 (without furniture)
- Lecture style set-up: 325
- Seated reception: 144
- Two sound systems with CD players, AUX cords and speakers.
- Upright Baby Grand Piano
- DANCE GROUPS: No rosin or tap shoes permitted in The Great Hall.
Theresa Lang Theatre
- Location: Nugent Hall, 1st Floor
- Please inquire for pricing information.
- Best for performances and lectures.
- 243 seats
- Width of proscenium opening: 30’1/2”
- Deck to height of proscenium: 14’9”
- Edge of stage to plaster line: 10’7”
- Plaster line to back wall: 29’9”
- House floor to deck (stage height): 2’1/2”
- SL wing space: 8’10”
- SR wing space: 31’3”
- Orchestra pit
- Lighting, Sound and Theatre support staff priced separately.
- Custom fit sprung Marley floor available for an additional cost.
- Two dressing rooms attached, 15ppl capacity each.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No food or drink permitted in the Theatre.
- Production Meeting with the Renter and Theatre Director is required prior to signing a Rental Agreement.
The Commons (East & West)
- Location: Carson Hall, 3rd Floor
- Rental rate: $70/hr for The Commons East OR West
- Rental rate: $140/hr for The Commons East AND West together
- An additional $40/hr to rent The Lowerre Family Terrace with The Commons East & West.
- Best for Informal gatherings (workshops & lectures) and receptions.
- Approximately 76’ x 28’
- Max occupancy: 140
- Closeable partition splits the space approximately in half.
- Banquette seating, bar seating, assorted (2), (4), and (6) top tables, and (10) lounge chairs.
- Terrace access through the movable floor to ceiling windows in The Commons East.
- PLEASE NOTE: The furniture must remain in the space during all events, though the tables and chairs can be rearranged.
The Lowerre Family Terrace
- Location: Outdoor Space between Carson and Nugent Halls, 3rd Floor
- Rental rate: $70/hr and $110/hr with The Commons (East & West)
- Approximately 28’ x 68’
- Max occupancy: 70
- Seasonal Stone Waterwall.
- Raised platform seating in bandshell.
- Assorted benches and (4) top tables.
- Access to The Commons East through the movable floor to ceiling windows.
- PLEASE NOTE: No smoking or glassware permitted on the terrace. Amplified sound is authorized with a Sound Permit.