Recent News from HEOP
- February 26, 2020 HEOP Director Harmony Cross was recently nominated to serve as the New York City Regional Representative for the Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) Professional Organization.
- February 14, 2020 To kick off the Spring 2020 semester and continue celebrating 50 years of HEOP, HEOP Director Harmony Cross accompanied students from MMC’s “Jubilee Class” to Advocacy Day in Albany, New York.
- February 12, 2020
- February 5, 2020
- February 3, 2020 To kickstart the spring semester, Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) Director Harmony Cross accompanied MMC HEOP students to Temple University in Philadelphia for the Annual Inclusive Leadership Conference on Saturday, February 1.
- December 9, 2019
The Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) at MMC has launched several new professional and leadership development opportunities, including paid internal internships and the HEOP Leadership Council. HEOP has also re-launched the Young Men’s Initiative (YMI), for self-identified men of the program.
- October 21, 2019 Marymount Manhattan College’s annual Family and Friends Homecoming Weekend spanned across campus and from Roosevelt Island to Central Park and Chelsea, jam-packed with events and activities for the College community.
- October 21, 2019 MMC celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) at the College’s Golden Jubilee Celebration on Friday, October 18 as part of Family and Friends Homecoming Weekend.
- August 12, 2019 On August 8, 2019, students in the Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) at Marymount Manhattan College were officially welcomed as members of MMC’s “Jubilee Class,” in celebration of 50 years of the College’s HEOP program, founded in 1969.
- May 17, 2019 Graduating Seniors Hager Moustafa and Deborah Rosario joined their HEOP peers from neighboring institutions including Pratt Institute, The New School, and New York University for the Arthur O. Eve HEOP Regional Graduate Recognition dinner at B2 restaurant in Harlem.