Marymount Manhattan College’s Office of Marketing & Communications manages the design, content, and general upkeep of the main MMC website. Our services include:
- Creating and managing content for the College’s homepage and core site
- Overseeing the design of all templates and public-facing webpages
- Managing the LiveWhale Content Management System (CMS) and its editors
- Regular audits and web maintenance
- Assistance with special web projects on a by-request basis
Please note: the Office of Marketing & Communications does not manage the MMC Portal or MMCConnect. For questions about these services, please contact the Office of Information Technology.
Powered by people
We want MMM.edu to be as clean, up-to-date, and communicative as possible. To that end, each administrative office or academic department on campus has at least one designated web editor responsible for maintaining content for their group.
Please note, although we manage the content for the homepage and all sections of the core site (About Us, Academic, Admissions, Student Life, Giving, News, Calendar, and Offices & Services), we encourage each office and department on campus to take the initiative in maintaining their own content. Please view our Communications Project Form for assistance in creating Branding, Communication, Media, or Website content.
You can use our resources to learn the basics of logging in and using LiveWhale, or get some tips on Writing a Great News Story.