Please contact Residence Life about housing availability before applying and/or submitting a deposit. For the 2020-21 Academic Year, students may be placed at any of the three residence halls that Marymount Manhattan College currently operates. We cannot take requests for building preferences.
Due to the limited amount of space within the residence halls, student housing is offered on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to the students who have submitted their housing application and deposit. More information can be found on the Incoming Student and Continuing Student Housing pages.
Application Schedule & Deadlines
- Housing applications for Spring 2021 will open on November 16. If you are currently a residential student, you do not need to apply again.
- Continuing Students (including students who were admitted to the College for Fall 2020): Housing applications are due on December 21, 2020. A non-refundable housing deposit is due by December 21, 2020 along with your housing application. Any applications and/or deposits submitted after December 21 will be considered on a rolling basis. Both an application and a non-refundable deposit are required.
- Incoming Students for Spring 2021: Housing applications are due on January 5, 2021. A non-refundable housing deposit is due by January 5, 2021 along with your housing application. Any applications and/or deposits submitted after January 5 will be considered on a rolling basis. Both an application and a non-refundable deposit are required.
General Information for Students Considering Housing
- Students who require a special accommodation must contact The Office of Disability Services as soon as possible to receive a special accommodation in housing.
- Students will receive room and roommate information in mid-January.