I received my room assignment! Now what?
1. Download the OneCard App
2. Download the MMC Engage App
4. Read these important documents before you arrive:
Quarantine and Isolation Policies (Updated 8/11/20)
Screening Process (Updated 8/11/20)
Residential Wellness Pledge Reminder: Signing the Pledge is mandatory to move in.
5. Review your Move-in Guide and the first 6 Steps to moving in!
6 Steps to Moving In
1760 Quarantine and Isolation Policies
To protect the health and safety of all our community members:
- Masks are required at all times outside of your room. When moving in, both you and your helper are required to wear a mask properly.
- We extended the Move-In window to allow for social distancing. Please honor this and keep six feet away from others when possible. If you are early, you will be asked to come back when your time starts. If you are late to your appointment, you will need to come at 7pm that day.
- Everyone will be subject to a screening process upon arrival to the residence hall before moving in. As a student you will be able to move-in regardless of the outcome of your screening process, but please understand there is a possibility your helper will be unable to accompany you into the residence hall should they not pass the screening process. If this happens, you may be required to quarantine regardless of the outcome of your screening. Please read the Residence Life Screening Process.
- Bring enough supplies and items before you move-in so that it can get you through the first few days while you wait for your other packages to arrive.
- Due to the single rooms and full capacity of our buildings, room change requests will not be granted this semester. Building and room assignments are final.
- Please keep in mind that many things are unpredictable due to Covid-19. We encourage you to pack the bare essentials so that it will be easier to move out in case of an emergency. Less is more!
Don’t forget to bring your face covering and to wash your hands frequently!