If interested in housing contact the Residence Life Office at 212-774-0740 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
New and transfer students:
Apply for housing in five easy steps
New students should apply for housing here, then follow these easy steps to finalize your housing application:
1. Submit your $500 non-refundable housing deposit.
2. If under 18 years of age when applying, have a parent/guardian sign the Housing Contract Signature page and submit to the Office of Residence Life.
3. After receiving your MMC credentials (email/password) fill our your New Student Housing Application.
4. Read the Housing Contract and Residence Life policies. This is a year-long contract, and it is important that you understand the terms and conditions before you sign!
5. Sign and return the Medical Consent, Insurance, and Emergency Form
Your application is not complete until you finish all the steps. Students are placed in housing on a first-come, first-served basis, so we recommend completing all of the necessary steps promptly once you’ve made the decision to live with us.
Returning MMC Students:
Required to complete the housing application process:
3. Housing Contract Signature Page (if under 18 when housing application was submitted)
For more specific information, visit our How to Apply section.