Marymount Manhattan College provides housing to current MMC students who are staying in the city for the summer. If you are not an MMC student and need internship housing, please contact Educational Housing Services.
Space is VERY LIMITED this summer. Sign up!
Applications are available April 8.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MAY 3.
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS ARE DUE MAY 3.
You must submit an application and non-refundable $500 deposit by May 3 at 5:00pm! Applications without a deposit will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applications are available via MMC Residence. Please indicate which Summer sessions you are interested in applying for on your application.
3. E-mail your Summer schedule to email@example.com before the May 3 deadline.
Summer housing is offered on a first-come, first served basis, so please be sure to sign-up as soon as you are interested.
**Please be sure to read the “You Need to Know” section before applying for Summer housing. There have been some changes made from previous years.
Summer Session 1 (May 23 – June 26)
Summer Session 2 (June 27 – July 31*)
Summer Sessions 1 & 2 (May 23 – July 31*)
*Unfortunately, we cannot offer housing after July 31.*
Non-Refundable Deposit: $500
(Credited to your summer housing charges) if you will be here for both sessions, only one deposit needed.
MMC students registered for a Summer class: $1,500 per session
MMC students not registered for a Summer class: $1,800 per session
YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All Summer housing is at the 55th Street Residence Hall.
- Space is VERY limited. Residents will be in 4 person apartments that will be fully occupied. We will do our best to place you with requested roommates but cannot make any guarantees.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we will not be permitting guests in the building.
- From May 21-23, 55th Street and CSQ are in transition from the academic year to summer. You will need to move during these days on a schedule to be determined at a later date.
- If you are living here for both summer sessions, it is possible you will need to change spaces between Sessions 1 and 2.
- 55th Street is occupied by various outside groups over the summer. MMC occupies only a small number of rooms, so there will be many people in the building you do not know, but everyone is expected to follow MMC housing policies.
- Limited dining options are available for the summer session.
- If you are on Conduct Probation, you need to submit a Special Petition Form and meet with the Director or the Assistant Director of Residence Life prior to submitting this form.
Pay a $500 non-refundable deposit to the Center for Student Services.
E-mail a copy of your deposit receipt to the Office of Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 3. After we have confirmed your deposit and approved your application, you will receive an email confirming the approval of your summer housing application.
An email with summer placement info will be sent in mid-May.