Marymount Manhattan College provides housing to current MMC students who are staying in the city for the summer. If you are not an MMC student and need internship housing, please contact Educational Housing Services.
Space is VERY LIMITED this summer. Applications available April 3. Sign up now! Due May 4 by 5pm!
Applications are available in the RA Office and the Residence Life Office in Carson 807.
Summer Session 1 (May 20 – June 23)
Summer Session 2 (June 24 – July 28*)
Summer Sessions 1 & 2 (May 20 – July 28*)
*Unfortunately, we cannot offer housing after July 28.*
Non-Refundable Deposit: $500 (Credited to your summer housing charges) if you will be here for both sessions, only one deposit needed.
MMC students registered for class: $1200 per session
MMC students not registered for class: $1500 per session
YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All Summer Housing is at the 55thStreet Residence Hall.
- Space is VERYlimited. Residents will be in 4 person apartments that will be fully occupied. We will do our best to place you with requested roommates but cannot make any guarantees.
- From May 18-20, 55thStreet and CSQ are in transition from the academic year to summer. You will need to move during these days on a schedule to be determined at a later date.
- If you are living here for both summer sessions, it is possible you will need to change spaces between Sessions 1 and 2.
- 55this occupied by various outside groups over the summer. MMC occupies only a small number of rooms, so there will be many people in the building you do not know, but everyone is expected to follow MMC housing policies.
- During the month of June, MMC hosts Griffin Days for incoming students. Any open spaces in your room may be filled with a Griffin Guide (current MMC students/Peer Leaders assisting for Griffin Days). It’s also possible your room may need to serve as a tour room during Griffin Days; we will give you adequate notice if your assistance is needed.
- Limited dining options are available for the summer session. In past years, only the Commons was open during the day. The off-campus vendors and C-Store are not available in the summer.
- During Summer session, residents are allowed 6 overnight guests for the duration of the session (turn over for guest information).
- If you are on Conduct Probation, you need to submit a Special Petition Form (mmm.edu/residencelife) and meet with the Director or the Assistant Director of Residence Life prior to submitting this form.
- Pay a $500 non-refundable deposit to the Center for Student Services.
- Bring a copy of your deposit receipt and this form to the Office of Residence Life by May 4. Within 2 business days you will receive an email confirming the approval of your summer housing form.
- An email with summer placement info will be sent in mid-May.