The Louis Martarano Endowed Scholarship was established to support students whose academic histories, personal plans, and community service records are deemed to show leadership and concern for others. Preference is given to students who have been involved in or supported the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer or Questioning (LGBTQ) community.
- Any student accepted into a degree program, part or full time, may apply for the scholarship.
- The award will be provided to a student who has a strong desire to complete a degree at Marymount Manhattan College.
- The scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $2500.
- The Office of Student Affairs will review all requests.
- The award will be granted based on the strength of the personal statement, resume and adherence to guidelines. Preference is given to students with financial need.
- A complete application form must be submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Students who wish to be considered for this scholarship must submit a personal statement (no longer than 250 words).
- Students must also submit their resume electronically by emailing it as an attachment, directly to Judith Cardona-Frank in the Office of the Vice President for Student Affair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students should do so at the same time as the completion of the electronic application.
All applications must be submitted by 5:00pm on Thursday, November 16, 2017.
Please click on the link below to complete and submit your application.