The Louis Martarano Endowed Scholarship was established to support students whose academic histories, personal plans, and community service records are deemed to show leadership and concern for others. Preference is given to students who have been involved in or supported the LGBTQIA + (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex and Asexual) Community.
- Any student accepted into a degree program, part or full time, may apply for the scholarship.
- The award will be provided to a student who has a strong desire to complete a degree at Marymount Manhattan College.
- The scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $2500 for 2019-2020.
- The Louis Martarano Endowed Scholarship Committee will review all requests.
- The award will be granted based on the strength of the personal statement, resume and adherence to guidelines. Preference is given to students with financial need.
- A complete application form, including the personal statement (no longer than 250 words) must be submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please include a personal statement that explains how your academic histories, personal plans, and community service records show leadership and concern for others. Please be as specific as possible.
- Students must also submit their resume electronically by emailing it as an attachment, directly to Judith Cardona-Frank in the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs at email@example.com . Students should do so at the same time as the completion of the electronic application.
All applications must be submitted by 5:00pm on Friday, October 25, 2019.
Please click on the link below to complete and submit your application.