Here you can find all the forms that are related to Clubs and Organizations at MMC.
Starting a New Student Organization
Starting a new organization at MMC is a relatively easy process,
- Establish a mission statement for the proposed organization, make it unique and beneficial to the whole MMC community
- Construct a constitution for the organization using our template located HERE
- Complete the membership roster of at least 10 members, located HERE.
- Complete an application to form a New Registered Student Organization
- Once approved by the Student Government Association, complete the RSO Officer Training; held on September 10th, 14th, 18th, and 20th or upon request by submitting the RSO Officer Training Request form.
Renewing a Registered Student Organization
If your previously active organization would like to renew your active status for the new academic year, or to reactivate a club that has existed on campus but is currently inactive.
- Complete a new Membership Roster
- Use our Constitution Template to make any updates to your RSOs constitution if needed.
- Registered Student Organization renewal form
- Complete the RSO Officer Training; held on September 10th, 14th, 18th, and 20th or upon request by submitting the RSO Officer Training Request form.
Once the renewal form has been accepted and the RSO Officer Training is completed, your RSO will be officially activated and receive an automatic $100 starter budget.
My club/organization would like to request funding from the Student Government Association.
Accessing Funds for Purchases
My club would like to get cash in order to make purchases for our club events.
My club needs to request money from our budget for funding our upcoming club event.
My club needs to be reimbursed for expenses from our club event.
- Cash Advance Request Form
- Reimbursement Form - Reimbursement forms must be submitted by hard copy with all of the original receipts.
Help Placing an Order
My club would like to order from a nearby restaurant for our club event.
Click here for a quick guide to RSO spending rules and procedures.
Reserve space/table/rooms on campus?
How do I access our club/organization email account?
- RSO email access is granted to the president of each organization
- RSO Presidents are also primary owners of the RSO Team on Office 365
Registered Student Organization Handbook