MMC Engage, Marymount Manhattan’s first app, creates a virtual community and gives you access to campus resources, offices and organizations at the touch of a button. Available through an app or website at engage.mmm.edu.
With MMC Engage, you can access MMC resources, learn about College programming and virtual events, chat with other members of the community, and more, all with the touch of a button!
MMC Engage provides numerous opportunities for involvement, conversation, and connection—particularly during this time when our community is physically separated.
MMC Engage allows all members of the College community to stay in the know:
- Check out and register for events and meetings hosted by the College and by individual student organizations;
- Send one-on-one chat messages, create virtual study groups, and participate in group chats without sharing your phone number;
- See the College feed, post pictures, comment, and like—just like Facebook and Instagram, but exclusively for members of the MMC community;
- Search for, join, and engage with student organizations;
- Access a virtual directory of MMC students, faculty, and staff, and connect live through chat or send emails;
- Schedule meetings with some offices on campus, and sync your Outlook calendar directly to the platform;
- Got issues? Report an incident on the go;
- Keep track of your involvement with your very own Co-curricular Transcript, which summarizes your campus engagement, RSO memberships, extracurricular projects and so much more;
- Compete with your classmates—the more you participate, the more points you gain, and the more chances you have to win some amazing rewards;
- …and so much more!
Never miss a beat! Stay in the know by downloading the MMC Engage app in your app store today. To download, search for “MMC Engage” and then sign in using your MMC credentials.