Marymount Manhattan College’s first app, MMC Engage, creates a virtual community and provides access to campus resources, offices, and organizations at the touch of a button. Available through an app on your smart device or online.
With MMC Engage, you can access MMC resources, learn about College programming and virtual events, chat with other members of the community, and more, all with the touch of a button. The app provides numerous opportunities for involvement, conversation, and connection—particularly during this time when our community is physically separated.
MMC Engage allows all members of the College community to stay in the know:
- Check out and register for events and meetings hosted by the College and student organizations;
- Send one-on-one chat messages, create virtual study groups, and participate in group chats without sharing your phone number;
- View the College feed, post pictures, comment, and like—just like Facebook and Instagram, but exclusively for members of the MMC community;
- Search for, join, and engage with student organizations;
- Access a virtual directory of MMC students, faculty, and staff, and connect through live chat or email;
- Schedule meetings with some offices on campus and sync your Outlook calendar directly to the platform;
- Got issues? Report an incident on the go;
- Keep track of your involvement with your very own Co-curricular Transcript, which summarizes your campus engagement, RSO memberships, extracurricular projects and so much more;
Compete with your classmates—the more you participate, the more points you gain, and the more chances you have to win amazing rewards, and so much more!
Never miss a beat! Stay in the know by downloading the MMC Engage app in your app store today. To download, search for “MMC Engage” and then sign in using your MMC credentials.