MMC Engage: Your Portal to Involvement
MMC Engage is Marymount’s involvement hub for all students, faculty, and staff members. Among other things, the MMC Engage platform allows you to:
- Access your Welcome Week schedule
- Browse and join our list of 30+ active student organizations
- Learn about upcoming events hosted by student groups, campus offices, and academic departments
- Connect with students and staff members with the interactive MMC Engage directory
- And so much more!
Welcome Week and Orientation Schedule
The Welcome Week and Orientation schedule will be provided to all students via the MMC Engage app. To access MMC Engage, please search for and download the app in your app store. Once downloaded, you’ll be able to log in using your MMC email and password.
Follow the graphic and/or directions listed below to learn how to access the Welcome Week schedule and add it to your schedule:
- Open the MMC Engage app. Once there, navigate to the top-left corner of your screen and click the MMC logo to open the menu.
- Click on the appropriate Welcome Week app.
- Once in the Welcome Week app, browse through the schedule by clicking the Welcome Week Orientation menu in the middle.
- Choose the appropriate schedule based on what you are looking for.
- Add events to your schedule by clicking the gray + button on the right-hand side of the event.
Learn more about MMC Engage here.
Download the MMC Engage App!
Stay updated and in the loop with all things Welcome Week and Orientation and beyond!