Commencement Livestream - tune in at 1pm on Friday, May 20, 2022
Friday, May 20, 2022 at 1:00 pm
MMC is excited to host our 2022 Commencement at the historic United Palace Theatre.
United Palace Theatre
4140 BROADWAY, NEW YORK, NY 10033 (AT 175TH STREET)
11:00am - Graduates arrive (Main Theatre entrance)
12:00 pm - Doors open - Guests should approach the main entrance to United Palace via Wadsworth Avenue towards W. 175 th Street.
1:00pm - Ceremony begins
Guest tickets are required for admission to the Commencement Ceremony. Graduates do not need a ticket as they will be seated in a reserved section of the audience by their degree program.
Each student cleared to graduate will be assigned a personalized code at Packet Pick-Up on April 26 and 27, and can select up to eight guest tickets for the ceremony during the seat selection window:
Seat selection will open: Friday, April 29, 2022 at 10:00 am
Seat selection will close: Friday, May 6, 2022 at 4:00 pm*
*The seat selection window has been extended until Thursday, May 19.
Please note: The United Palace is required to follow the guidelines set by New York City for theatres, thus at the present time, face masks are encouraged for all attendees but are not required. Proof of vaccine is not required.
- Tickets will be emailed and guests can enter the United Palace Theatre via scanning on their mobile device or printing out the tickets beforehand.
- Elevators go to the Upper Loge level.
- There are no seat exchanges or refunds.
- All guests will need to go through Theatre security; balloons and confetti are prohibited.
- Children over the age of 3 must have a guest ticket to enter the United Palace Theatre.
- Please alert firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for wheelchair or other accommodations.
- Once seat selection closes, we will assess if there are any remaining tickets to be distributed. Note: These seats may not be with your original seat selection.
- The ceremony will run approximately 105 minutes.
Please see the Commencement FAQs for additional information.
Important: Tickets can only be scanned one time. If the tickets are forwarded to more people than were selected in the initial seat selection, only the first guest who shows up will be able to get in. Once a ticket is scanned at the theater doors it will no longer be usable for another guest.
Graduates should arrive at 11:00 am in their cap and gown. There is no storage for personal items.