Keep up with the latest news and announcements about MMC’s commencement ceremony, speakers, honorees, and more!
- November 17, 2020 Due to the restrictions caused by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Marymount Manhattan College was tasked with planning and celebrating the most recent graduating class in a new, virtual way. And despite the distance, each Divisional ceremony was filled with warmth, excitement, and pride for the Class of 2020. View the individual ceremonies below!
- May 18, 2020 On Sunday, May 17, members of the faculty, staff, and graduating Class of 2020 gathered virtually to celebrate and honor academic excellence, leadership, and service.
- May 18, 2020 Congratulations, Class of 2020! We are so incredibly proud of the work, dedication, and passion you have put into your studies while at MMC, and we can’t WAIT to see what is in store for you next. Please enjoy a message from our faculty, staff, and administration who wanted to wish you well as you start your next adventure. Despite the circumstances, we are all celebrating with YOU in spirit. Congratulations to the Class of 2020!
- May 9, 2020
- November 1, 2019 The wait is over! We’re excited to finally reveal the newest venue for Marymount Manhattan College Commencement ceremonies. On May 22, the Class of 2020 will celebrate their achievements at United Palace, a stunning landmark theater in Washington Heights.
- May 20, 2019 On Friday, May 17, 2019, Marymount Manhattan College graduated nearly 400 Bachelor degree recipients at its 70th Commencement Exercises, held this year at Lincoln Center’s iconic David Geffen Hall.
- April 25, 2019 The graduating Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology major will address her classmates, faculty, and family at the 2019 Commencement ceremony in the Valedictorian speech on Friday, May 17 at Lincoln Center.
- December 20, 2018 MMC is pleased to announce that Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Tracy K. Smith will be awarded an Honorary Degree at the College’s 70th Commencement Exercises on May 17, 2019.