Submit your Senior Portrait until April 16.
We are excited to create a personalized slide for each graduate to be featured on the “Roll Call” during the virtual Commencement ceremonies. Roll-call slides will use your cap and gown photos. See details below on how to submit your photos.
Senior Portraits will also be included in the yearbook and are available for purchase. Every graduating senior who submits a business casual photo will receive a complimentary copy of the 2021 yearbook.
Senior Portraits Submission Dates
February graduates: January 25, 2021 - February 5, 2021
May graduates: April 5, 2021 - April 16, 2021
There is no cost to submit your portrait for the yearbook, and photographs will be available for purchase for your personal portrait needs such as professional networking and job searching.
Please do not miss this opportunity to be included in the 2021 yearbook. If your photo is not submitted by the deadline for your graduation, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to include your portrait in the senior yearbook or offer an extension to submit the photos.
How it works:
- Submit a photo of yourself dressed in business casual attire, and another in your MMC- provided cap and gown. For consistency, yearbook photos will use your business casual photo.
- You can submit up to three photos at here.
- Island Photography will edit the photo by removing the original background and rendering it onto a portrait background (see examples below). The MMC logo watermark will not be on the final photo.
- You can learn more here.
- For any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Use a plain wall as a background
- Face a window for even lighting
- If you are using your phone to take your photo, hold it vertically and at eye level
- The photo frame should be cropped from the waist up
- The dimensions of the photo should be 800 x 1200 or greater
- Photo submission should not be a screenshot
Please contact Fanny He, Assistant Director of Student Activities & Inclusivity Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.