We welcome your interest in Marymount Manhattan College and look forward to meeting you on campus. In this area of the website, students will be able to learn more about the full range of credit-based courses, intensives and workshops that are being offered during the summer. This page contains information about application requirements and links to apply or register for one of Marymount’s Summer 2017 Programs.
1. Credit Courses For Visiting College Students and Non-Matriculating students
Visiting and Non-Matriculating students who want to take courses over the summer can register here.
Visiting students are those who are enrolled (matriculated) at another college or university who want to transfer credits back to their home institution. Visiting students are responsible for verifying that their home institution will accept Marymount Manhattan College credits and are in good academic standing. All visiting students are responsible for having the prerequisites for the courses for which they are taking at Marymount Manhattan College.
Non-matriculating students are those who have already graduated from college and wish to take Marymount Manhattan College courses over the summer.
Click here to learn more about courses available to visiting college students and non-matriculated student in Summer 2017.
Registration for Summer 2017 credit courses will be available starting on February 15, 2017.
2. Pre-College Summer Intensive Programs FOR high school STUDENTS
Marymount Manhattan College’s Pre-College Summer Intensive Programs are available to any high school student who will be 16 years of age, on or before July 1, 2017. These two to three week long intensive programs are designed for the high school student who is looking to increase their content knowledge in a curricular area they may want to major in at the college level, or who want to take college-level courses for credit while still in high school.
To learn more about our Pre-College Summer Intensive Programs for high school students please see the page for the program you are interested in,or click on one of the links below. The application Form for each Pre-College Summer Intensive Program will be available on 2/22/17.
- Pre-College Summer Intensive in Musical Theatre
- Pre-College Summer Intensive: Emerging Writers Summer Institute
- Pre-College Summer Intensive in Accounting
- Pre-College Summer Intensive in 2-D Animation
- Pre-College Summer Intensive: Math Boot Camp for Sciences
3. Non-Credit Intensive Programs for adult learners
Visiting and Non-Matriculating students may also enroll in any of the non-credit intensive programs offered in summer 2017. These intensive programs can run from as short as 2 weekends, to as long as 3 weeks. Enrollment in any intensive program is open to any individual who has graduated from high school.
Click here to learn more about our non-credit intensive programs for adult learners.
Registration for all Summer 2017 Programs will be available starting on February 22, 2017.
4. DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS
Degree seeking students are those who plan to pursue a Bachelors Degree at Marymount Manhattan College as a full-time or part-time student.
Apply for Admission
5. MARYMOUNT MANHATTAN COLLEGE STUDENTS
Please be advised that you are eligible to pursue summer study only if you are enrolled on a full-time basis at Marymount.
Note: A non-immigrant B-1 or B-2 visitor who entered the U.S. on or after April 12, 2002 is PROHIBITED by U.S. Law from pursing “a course of study” before obtaining a change to an F-1 student status. Students on B1/B2 visas must obtain their F-1 visas through home country U.S. consulates or have their F-1 status approved by BCIS before they can start classes.
To learn more about Visas and I-20 eligibility, please contact:
International Admission Counselor
Marymount Manhattan College
221 East 71st Street
New York, NY 10021
Visiting and Non-Matriculating students may request a transcript after the conclusion of their study at Marymount Manhattan College by following these steps:
- Download transcript request form
- Complete and sign the form.
- Mail the form to the Center for Student Services, Marymount Manhattan College, 221 E. 71 St., New York, NY 10021, or fax the form back at 212-517-0491.
- Submit $10.00 processing fee for each transcript.
- Note: If the transcript request form is being sent via fax, visiting students may call the Center back at 212-517-0500. A student service representative will be able to take payment information over the phone.
Transcripts are not available to participants in non-credit Intensive Programs.