Visiting college students and Non-matriculating students who want to take Marymount courses over the summer can register here.
Those who are enrolled (matriculated) at another college or university who want to transfer credits back to their home institution. Visiting students are responsible for verifying that their home institution will accept Marymount Manhattan College credits. All visiting students are responsible for having the prerequisites for the courses for which they are taking at Marymount Manhattan College.
Those who have already graduated from college and wish to take Marymount Manhattan College courses over the summer.
Tuition and Fees for Summer 2018
|Per Credit Tuition||$965.00|
|Cost of a 3-Credit Course ($965.00 x 3)||$2.895.00|
|Registration Fee - Summer Sessions||$135.00|
Application and Registration
To apply and register for a summer 2018 course, course click “Register Now”
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
Visiting College Students
All visiting students are required to:
- Provide an unofficial copy of your transcript from your current institution in order for us to verify that you have completed the prerequisite requirements for the Marymount course(s) you have registered for.
- You may register for courses at this time. An unofficial transcript MUST be received by Marymount Manhattan College no later than 1 week prior to the start of your first class.
- Send your unofficial transcript to:
Carson Hall, Room 807
221 East 71 Street
New York, NY 10021
All non-matriculated students are required to:
- Provide a copy of high school or secondary school transcript with graduation date posted or Certificate of High School Equivalency
- Transcripts from any and all accredited post secondary institutions attended (must be official copy if planning to pursue a degree at MMC in a future term)
- SAT I and/or ACT scores (required only if less than 12 college credits have been completed MMC code is 2405 for SAT and 2811 for ACT)
- Non-matriculating students send application materials to the Office of Admissions